Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician
Experience:  UK and Australian appliance repair specialist.

My electrolux icon range has started doing a double beep

Customer Question

My electrolux icon range has started doing a double beep when first turning on convection roast or bake. This is a new quirk. The oven heats up normally but my wife is concerned that it may be an indication of a lurking problem. It does not beep when not using the convection settings. It still beeps once it reaches its set cooking temp. Thoughts?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Try turning off the power for a full minute and turn it back on, if this does not go away you would need to just leave it be or get a new board. I would not worry about it though there is just a signal glitch on the board.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!