Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

At the start the machine just makes a whirring noise with no

Customer Question

At the start the machine just makes a whirring noise with no water coming in and the last time I used it did not flush the fabric conditioner during the cycle and when it spun the clothes they were wetter than usual.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: seimens XLM1400. it is the first time it failed to do the correct cycle although at times it has stopped mid cycle but when I press the start button it then resumes the cycle.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no, but I am looking for a reliable repairman in the HR6 postcode area to fix the problem.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 months ago.

Hi can you give me the full ENr which is located in the door recess on a label - thanks.