Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Thanks for getting back! My servie 6 washing machine door is

Customer Question

Thanks for getting back! My servie 6 washing machine door is locked. how do i unlock it?
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a Bosch Serie 6 around 6 years old
JA: What are all the symptoms of the problem (error codes, flashing lights, etc.)?
Customer: The error code is E18 I think
JA: What happened just before this problem started? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: cycle finished but it wouldn't unlock. It wasn't me who started the cycle so I am wondering if something has been pressed in error
JA: Anything else you want the appliance expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I trie dot run the spin cycle to see f the would work but no – all i can say!
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number please. If you look on the front control panel its usually on there in smaller letters.