George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  Senior Service & Technical Manager at Allsorts Recycling & Appliance Repairs
19471162

I have a Candy Dishwasher CDI 2010 p02 but when I try to

Customer Question

I have a Candy Dishwasher CDI 2010 p02 but when I try to start for the first time the p3 light flashes and it beeps continually
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: and I cant find a manual in english
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if it stretches beyond pressing the buttons in a certain order no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i have tried filling the salt and turning the water valve
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 months ago.

Follow the procedure below and let me know the result..

----------------------------------------------------------

• Power-ON the Dishwasher while pushing and holding the Programs Selection Key or P1.
  • Release the held Key and push it again 4 times in sequence within 4 seconds.
  • A buzzing sound and ALL LEDs being turned ON, confirm that the Self-diagnosis was correctly engaged.

If present, it's now displayed the last ERROR code that was stored in memory: if a DIGIT display is present, the ERROR is shown on it. Otherwise, ALL Programs LEDs flash together at 1 Hz (1 time per second), for a number of times corresponding to the ERROR number.

The displaying of the ERROR is repeated after a 3" pause, until it's pushed the Programs Key or the P1 Key (ERROR reset).

Please let me know if you still have problems.. otherwise, please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided (5 stars is best) at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.