George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  Senior Service & Technical Manager at Allsorts Recycling & Appliance Repairs

We have an integrated Siemens dishwasher and the e15 code is

Customer Question

Hello, we have an integrated Siemens dishwasher and the e15 code is flashing with a tap symbol. It is making an intermitent suction noise, even with the machine off. Looking at other forums the answers seems to be to tilt the machine 10 degrees. How do I do that with an integrated machine? Look forward to your advice.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 months ago.

E15 ... This is caused by water ingress into the base of the appliance... Either a leak or an overflow has occurred and this has triggered the Anti-Flood System.
Turn off the appliance and unplug it from the power socket.

Open the door of the dishwasher and look up towards the top.. There should be two screws (They may be covered by caps). These screws secure the dishwasher body to the work-surface.

Undo the screws securing the body to the work surface

Wind-up the rear legs of the appliance using the built-in adjusters

Wind-up the front legs

Remove the dishwasher from its housing
Tilt the appliance backward at an angle of approx 60degs to expel any waters from the base.
If the problem happens again thereafter then you'll need to remove the right-hand side panel to investigate for leaks.
If there is no water to be found in the base, check the switch at the top of the Anti-Flood System's float.

Let me know the Enr from the etching at the topmost metal part of the door

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you still have problems.. otherwise, please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided (5 stars is best) at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.