Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

My 30"W, 59"H fridge, Model RT161VRW-1 (Type L16S) is

Customer Question

Hi, my 30"W, 59"H fridge, Model RT161VRW-1 (Type L16S) is leaving abundant water inside the fridge. Each day we must replace a towel/diapers :) which we place under the vegetable drawers (bottom). It is soaked each time. The fridge works good and so does the freezer. Water runs freely to the tray when running water on the freezer (a cup through the vents) for testing flow. What do you think I should replace?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** can you give me the manufacturer of you product - I can find no available information on the details supplied.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Bonzaco, I know in Toronto, Ontario, Canada had no trouble finding the information I provided to you (same). Perhaps Hotpoint is Manufactured by another brand. This fridge has a few years on it. Per Wikipedia "In 1998, the Redring and Xpelair brands also joined GDA, and Hotpoint was categorized as part of GDA Applied Energy."
Expert:  bonzaco replied 2 months ago.

And subsequently Hotpoint were purchased by the Indesit Company most recently acquired by Whirlpool. The only result I got for your model was 'Camco' -- I have just been on Reliable Parts website - there are no parts available for the model that you have listed. Quote 'no resulst found' However, I will opt out of this question and let someone else try and help you.