Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

On March 22nd, 2012' we ordered a standing Range Master

Customer Question

On March 22nd, 2012' we ordered a standing Range Master Cooker Professional 90+FPX Pyrolytic with Cream Color. The cooker was installed later on and served us with good results. Unfortunately, the door inner glass was cracked and we can not use the pyrolytic cleaning. I wonder if you can advise us how we can obtain a replacement glass for our Professional 90+FXP Pyrolytic Cooker.
yours faithfully
Uri Lavon
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The company at the link below handles the spare parts for those units but does not list the glass. However, phoning them should allow the glass to be ordered.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Dear *****,I would appreciate it very much if you could send me the telephone number of the company that might supply the door inner glass that we need for our range master professional 90 FXP pyrolytic cooker, so that we could contact them directly and explain to them our needs.Best wishesXXX XXX
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

The company uses online communication, see the link below.