Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

My Leisure Rangemaster cooker has lost its settings. The

Customer Question

My Leisure Rangemaster cooker has lost its settings. The clock keeps flashing and auto also is flashing, but pressing the buttons will not do anything. I have turned the electric off then back on again but still the same.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Leisure Rangemaster 110 Gas
JA: What are all the symptoms of the problem (error codes, flashing lights, etc.)?
Customer: The clock is flashing and auto flashing, by pressing the buttons do not stop the flashing.
JA: What happened just before this problem started? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The electric went off during the night, then I saw this problem of the clock flashing it was first thing in the morning.
JA: Anything else you want the appliance expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just need my oven going as I cannot use the oven due to the flashing auto light which indicates that oven is on auto.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 2 months ago.

Would you kindly let me have the model number, this is usually on the side rail inside the lower right hand pan draw. The 110 series covers numberous different versions and models.