Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

We have an American style whirlpool fridge freezer. The

Customer Question

Hi Daniel, we have an American style whirlpool fridge freezer. The fridge has not been keeping that cold recently and now the freezer alarm has started going off every 10 mins after a reset. Any ideas?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What is the make and model of the unit?