Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have an indesit slimline ids 105 dishwasher and it seems

Customer Question

I have an indesit slimline ids 105 dishwasher and it seems the water pump circulation has failed. No water is draining away and the cutlery and plates are not washed
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Indesit ids 105, how do I run a diagnostic test cycle ?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I've disconnected and cleaned inlet and outlet pipes and just tried to run again but with the same fault, I can hear it heating the water but there is no wager arm pressure by the sounds of it
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The most common to cause the motors not to run is a broken wire in the harness where it bends around the tub at the bottom of the door. Can you inspect that wiring loom for any issues in the wire insulation or wires, please?