Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Miele novotronic w526 my wife put a load in

Customer Question

I have a Miele novotronic w526 my wife put a load in switched it on but a little bit of water came out of the drain filter she switched of straight away and the check inlet & drain lights started flashing now it won't work
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: We forgot when we bought it we never used it straight away but we have used it for the last 5 years for sure. Miele w526 novotronic
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: A little while ago the drain drain.water was coming back in from the outlet so I tape it down
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• The controller is detecting an issue with the water level in the tub or water has leaked in the base of the machine. Is there water in the tub that has not drained out?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No water in drum at all
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My wife took the drain filter out before starting ,to check and forgot to put it back in . As she switched on that's when the inlet &I drain lights started flashing & stopped working.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How long does it take to reply to my questions please reply