Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician
Experience:  UK and Australian appliance repair specialist.
21107370

Just came home and liebherr frige is beeping. the temp is 42

Customer Question

just came home and liebherr frige is beeping. the temp is 42 and freezer 16 and flashing. yikes!
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

It sounds like the compressor is not running on the unit can you check and see if that is running and see if the fan is running as well?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok well I took the food out and saw a puddle in the back shelf. I cleaned it out, used a surgical tube and blew hard into the tiny hole there. I heard gurgling then it seemed to clear . I shut the fridge to see if temps would get back to normal. eventually that did happen and- lo and behold- the beeping stopped!!!
I think I fixed it.
GREAT!

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!GREAT!