George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  Senior Service & Technical Manager at Allsorts Recycling & Appliance Repairs

My dishwasher has the check water light on. I have drained

Customer Question

Hi, my dishwasher has the check water light on. I have drained water from the tank on the LHS and the check light goes off........poured a litre of water into dishwasher turned the machine on and the machine discharges water for approximately 1 second before the check water light come back on.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: It's a BOSCH exxcel express. No diagnostic test.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Is this a free service?
JA: The Appliance Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: much?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 months ago.

Can you open the door of the appliance and give me the ENR & FD that are etched into the metal at the top of the doors inner panel please.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Thanks... Does the dishwasher fill without your assistance, to a level that is normal?

Customer: replied 2 months ago. doesn't fill at all and the check water light is still on

Change the Impeller Jug part number 00424099

It is situated on a hose near to the inlet valve... Ensure that the wires to it are also in good order.

Please let me know if you still have problems.. otherwise, please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided (5 stars is best) at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have just ordered the part. Should I expect this to resolve the problem completely?

Normally yes... It meters the water entering the appliance.