Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Siemens TXD53221 u set it on 40 min and it goes to

Customer Question

I have a Siemens TXD53221 u set it on 40 min and it goes to 20 min before u start it and runs for maybe a couple of min. and stops ck lint filter on and display is very dim now. Also seem to be any heat
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• All of the symptoms you are seeing are indicative of a control failure or a low voltage supply. Do you have a meter to perform any electrical testing with?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I received no answers, I received a question. Do you have a meter of which I answered yes.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

I see no other response from you before this last post. Sorry it did not go through. I will place your question back to the list for others to see.