Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Getting E15 and tap signal but wont allow me to select a

Customer Question

Getting E15 and tap signal but wont allow me to select a programme
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: We had a water leak yesterday and Had to get a plumber to install a new tap. We had to turn water off at mains Dishwasher installed beside sink. Plumber has replaced tap but when we turned dishwasher on message is E 15 with a graphic of a tap plus a rinse aid symbol which was not there before. When I press start there is a noise but I can't select a programme. Plumber is actually very reputable and says water is fully restored and no pipes uninstalled.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: What exactly is involved?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Machine is not currently turned on but is sounding like water is coming in but it isn't.
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The noise you are hearing is probably the drain pump due to water leaking under the tub, in the base of the machine. Are you able to pull the machine out to remove the left side panel to look for water under the machine?