Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My beko American style fridge freezer has stopped making ice

Customer Question

my beko American style fridge freezer has stopped making ice a red symbol comes on and the fridge part , fan has stopped running and thus it keeps icing up at the back
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the point of this system was to receive an instant response , what's the point of waiting 24 hours when you said somebody was online to help now . what a waste of time do not charge me as I have received no answer I will try elsewhere
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Sorry for the delay in response. If you still need help, the fan in the back not running is the issue. The motor is likely faulty but you will need to access it to test to see if it is getting voltage or not. If it is, replace the fan.