Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have a 2006 Bosch fully integrated dishwasher but the

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Bosch fully integrated dishwasher but the model number ident is missing. There is a bar code on the back with numbers 113607 under it. It has the on off button to the left and 4 temp buttons and a rinse button on the right. The red rap light comes on but by lifting the red rod on the left hand side it will empty fully Set it going again it fills then starts intermittent pumping out as flood level float activists. It will do no more.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I have tried pressing the65 and 35 buttons marked Reset with a line and dots below them.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: What next
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the build date sticker is13/11/2006. 60cm with full cabinet panel front to match kitchen.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 months ago.

Please let me know the Enr.. That will be etched into the metal at the top of the door.