George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  Senior Service & Technical Manager at Allsorts Recycling & Appliance Repairs
19471162

My dishwasher intermittently bleeps continuously at the end

Customer Question

My dishwasher intermittently bleeps continuously at the end of cycle and has to be switched off, dishes are badly washed and often detergent still left in bottom and dishwasher not looking very clean?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: It's a hoover integrated hf1 3012 and no I havent
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Dependent on the problem just want some understanding what it might be as not happening every time and plumber already checked hoses and connections
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really I have done all the obvious things like checking filters correct loading
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 4 months ago.

Can you run a hot cycle on the dishwasher and during the wash (20 mins) open the door to see if the appliance is heating.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
dishwasher is heating water, it appeared to be running well which it does sometimes one out five washes now that I have opened it all seems to have stopped.

So the water is at the correct level and is heating....

If it stops when you open it to check it, just push the start button for it to carry on washing.

How long is it since you did a cleaning cycle?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
There is no stop start button stays on when you open, did come back on itself and ended with constant beep. Haven't done a cleaning cycle as not sure what programme that would be but have used and run through a cleaning product.

Thanks for the response...

Cleaning should always be done at 65 degs or 70 degs if your appliance has the facility to go that high. That is always the intensive wash (the one with images of pans).

Another benefit will be if you remove the spray arms or rotors and clean them out with hot water and detergent.. poke through any holes that are blocked with debris or food.

Please let me know if you still have problems.. otherwise, please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided (5 stars is best) at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.