Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Smeg sa388x oven not working after last night's power black

Customer Question

Smeg sa388x oven not working after last night's power black (the third in last 10days). The power trip wall fuse has not tripped. Top plates work fine but not oven. Is there a fuse in the oven - if so, where - how to find and test/replace.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Does the display panel light up?