Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My Hoover HFI 3015 dishwasher is stuck in 1/2 load cycle & I

Customer Question

My Hoover HFI 3015 dishwasher is stuck in 1/2 load cycle & I can't get it off, even the delay time isn't playing ball..
What do I do?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 4 months ago.

Hi

When you press the half load button do you feel it click like the rest of the buttons?

Does the dishwasher still work other then the half load light being lit?

Regards

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Daniel,Yes it clicks & beeps. I can run any programme 1-4 but only in half load.The day before it wouldn't work and all lights were flashing and beeping. After holding in p1 for 5 seconds it reset and started up in half load mode and it's been like that since.

Ok try this and see what happens.

Open the door and turn the dishwasher off.

Press and hold the half load button and keep it held in and turn the dishwasher on.

Keep them both held in till you hear the alarm then let go.

Then press the half load button once as this will either turn on the alarm or turn off depending on weather its activated now.

Then turn the dishwasher off.

Then turn back on again and see if that has turned the half load light off.

If after that its still the same then im afraid you are looking at a faulty control board in there. As if it wont turn off but the diswasher is still running a cycle then it can only be a faulty control board which would need to be replaced im afraid.