Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How do we switch off the end of cycle alarm on a Siemens

Customer Question

How do we switch off the end of cycle alarm on a Siemens S91T1S dishwasher?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: It's a Siemens S91T1S dishwasher. There isn't anything wrong with the machine, so we haven't run any diagnostic tests. We just want to stop the dishwasher beeping constantly when the cycle has finished!
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No thank you
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 4 months ago.

Hi

Can you post the full model number please.

If you open the door it will be etched into the metal door frame on the top on the left hand side and starts E-nr.

Regards

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
SE64M366LU/82

Can you double check that number please as its not comming up.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This is everything written on the door:Serial no: SE64M366EU/82
FD 8804 001079
Type S91T1S
018040340571010798

Ok thats the correct details now but im not getting the service info up on this.

I will opt out and this opens it for the other experts and if they have the details they will jump in.

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I am not seeing that the signal may be toggled off on that model. It is not showing that it can in the service literature.

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

The complete service manual is attached.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!