Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

Ya My Bosch integrated dishwasher has the problem of the

Customer Question

My Bosch integrated dishwasher has the problem of the door not staying closed. The latch at the top does not appear to catch the door securely, and hold it closed/locked.
Any ideas?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 months ago.

Can you post the full model number please.

If you open the door it will be etched into the metal door frame on the top on the left hand side and starts E-nr.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for that.

If the door wont latch close then its possibley a fault on the door latch. On this model the latch is on top of the dishwasher. You need to pull the dishwasher half way out and there you will see the door latch on the top.

Close the door and you will be able to see if its latching. Sometimes you can adjust these so check that and see if you can adjust it and close the door better.

But if not then it may need a new door latch unit which they can fail on these so in this case it will need to be replaced.

So check that and see if you can adjust the latch and see how it goes. Let me know how it goes.