Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a curry sauce essential dishwasher CDW45w13 that has

Customer Question

I have a curry sauce essential dishwasher CDW45w13 that has stopped working manual says drain pump not working - anti flooding system has operated - how do I reset the dishwasher?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Curry sauce own brand essentials - how do I run a diagnostic test cycle manual doesn't say anything about this. dishwasher unplugged as it making humming noise in middle of cycle not doing anything can't clear it
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If easy to do yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Water still in dishwasher so I need to clear the current cycle
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Water has leaked into the base of the machine, under the wash tub. That water will need to be dried out to restore operation. The machine will need to be pulled from its installation and a side panel removed or tipped to drain the water.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi can't get dishwasher out from kitchen position will have to wait until morning when my partner visits to see if he can remove fitted dishwasher - will be in touch to tell you if it has fixed problem thank you
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

I understand, thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The dishwasher is out and dried out but has not fixed my problem - thanks for your help
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Did you find it had leaked? Is the same error showing?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No leakage on floor and there is no side panels to take off unless I completely strip the dishwasher down ?
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

See the link below. The water is under the tub, the side panels should come off.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Three people including myself have looked the unit is all sealed well disguised joints if they are there !!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm going to have to get a new dishwasher or drag it further tip it upside down for a few days and see if that helps. I'll be in touch thanks for your help
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Thank you.