Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician
Experience:  UK and Australian appliance repair specialist.
21107370

I have a Chrysler Airtemp heat pump with a s/n of:

Customer Question

I have a Chrysler Airtemp heat pump with a s/n of: VTF141100585. Which digits do I look at for the age of the unit?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

It should be the middle section ....October of 2005

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!