Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My leibherr fridge freezer is very noisy and the veg draw

Customer Question

My leibherr fridge freezer is very noisy and the veg draw keeps getting water in it. I think it is blocked with ice and needs de frosting. I am trying to remove the back panels but finding it really hard. They seem to be allan key shaped but I cannot get them to turn
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: it's about 10 years old and it is premium bio fresh no frost
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I would open the doors and turn the power off for 24 hours and not try to disassemble because the ice may have certain parts frozen and they will break during disassembly.