Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have and electrlux 8kg time manager front load washing

Customer Question

I have and electrlux 8kg time manager front load washing machine and it wont spin on spin cycle or complete a wash cycle
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If it is pumping out okay, the issue likely lies with the pressure switch. The pressure switch is mounted at the top of the cabinet, under the main top. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?