Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician
Experience:  UK and Australian appliance repair specialist.
21107370

Water leaking at initial fill is it the door seal and can i

Customer Question

water leaking at initial fill is it the door seal and can i replace it myself? Thanks
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Hotpoint HVL-241 3years approx
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if possible?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

You can replace it if you are handy, watch this video to see if you are up for the job. Note this is not your exact machine, but same procedure.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!