bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

We have a recently new AEG dishwasher just over 2 Years old

Customer Question

Hi We have a recently new AEG dishwasher just over 2 Years old and outside the warranty
However we are getting a error code of i20 which the manual states is a pump failure and not draining water, we have tested the fix and looked for any kinks in the hose and the fact that the machine is bone dry and there was not water in the bottom
It just appears that the cycle will not re-set - is this a Program error and how can we re-set
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** can you give me the full PNC of this appliance which is on the rating label inside the door frame.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
HiCustomerAEG Model: F55002V10P / TYPE: 911D2163A2
PNC:###-##-####06
SN: 31610099
PN: 69872910
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

If you can send me your email to -***@******.*** I will send you a sheet covering this problem. If you follow the instuctions it should solve you issue.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Ian
I do not appear to have received the data sheet by Email, could you please resend following your request for me to send my mail address
Kind regards
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

Your information came through this morning at 1049 and you should have the information now. Regards ***** *****