Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician
Experience:  UK and Australian appliance repair specialist.

Bosch Intergrated dishwasher has stopped working. Not

Customer Question

Bosch Intergrated dishwasher has stopped working.Not filling or draining. Intermittent pump noise that sometimes stays on for a while.Side and bottom panels removed but cannot locate pump. It does not seem possible to remove the panel underneath the dishwasher.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

There is a press release tab and it twists out.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry I do not understand this process and would like to speak to someone on the phone.