Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Miele washing machine. i ran a program where there

Customer Question

i have a Miele washing machine. i ran a program where there was too much foam which led to both "check drainage" and "check inlet " flashing as well as the error message F13 on the main screen. i stopped the program, emptied the drain outlet. my washing machine works again however there is some small leak that comes from
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: underneath. could it could due to the fact that i have been moving my washing machine around ? or is there a proper issue
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: the model is a Miele WDA 110 and is new (a couple of months old)
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the initial trouble definitively came from the excessive foam. I'm trying to
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: figure out if the small water beneath the appliance is coming from residual water in the pipe or a proper leak
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Could moving/ dragging the machine on the floor cause some excess water to leak beneath it
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Moving is not likely the issue. I suspect you may have a leak in the rubber door seal. If you open the door and stretch the seal in all directions, do you see any holes, rips or tears?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hi Kelly, the leaking is not from the door but under the washing machine . thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Oftentimes it will follow the tub so it may leak from underneath. Can you see from where it drips?