Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I nam getting error 16 on my new hoover waashing machine I

Customer Question

I nam getting error 16 on my new hoover waashing machine I pucrchased from currys less than 2 montths ago I cannnot open the door to remove dclothing
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Hoover is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: less than 2 months old i dont know the model number or where to find it
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: dynamic next is on the front
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Error 16 means there is a problem with the heater circuit. That should not prevent the door from opening, though. Is there water that has not drained? Unplug the machine for at least 4 hours to reset the electronics. Does it allow the door to open when plugged back in?