Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

Is a round disk missing from the roof of my prima lpr600

Customer Question

Hi there is a round disk missing from the roof of my prima lpr600 dishwasher, thus causing water to hit the underside of my work top
JA: What's the make and model of your dishwasher? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's a primal pretty 600 and about 9 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 3 months ago.

What happens over time is the rubber bung goes brittle and breaks away and then you get this fault were it leaks water.

Its an easy fix as you just need a new one and it just pushes in from the top.

The part number you need is C00313055. Have a google search as the prices change a lot but roughly its about £18 for the bung.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Just wondering how you got on with the dishwasher as the question is still open. Do you still need more help on this?

If so then just get back to me. If not then if you could rate the answer that will close it.

Many thanks