Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Our oven keeps tripping the electric. We are using log in a

Customer Question

Our oven keeps tripping the electric. We are using log in a caravan.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Leisure range master 55.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: It is already LPG. It just trips the electric after about 5 minutes after we use the ignition. Yes if it's easy enough we will do it ourselves.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is second hand and has been moved from another caravan.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** could you give me the product code on the label in the door frame, its a long number starting with 4, 5 or 7 - eg###-##-####/p>

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
There is no product code in the door frame. There are some numbers on the back which are barley legible which could be(###) ###-#### *****(###) ###-####or the last two numbers could be 80. Sorry if it's all a bit vague.. It is a leisure rangemaster 55. LPG
Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 months ago.

None of those numbers work - can I assume it has a gas hob but an electric oven??

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No it all runs on LPG it has electric ignition that is all. I am in a remote area with no phone signal.sorry
Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 months ago.

OK in that case I really need the code as there are literally hundreds of 55 models. Once you get the code I can help you further.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I find the code?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 months ago.

Contact the Caravan manufacturer?