Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I've just put my smug inter grated retro dishwasher in & the

Customer Question

Hi there I've just put my smug inter grated retro dishwasher in & the back leg isn't raising to well, it went up but then it has stopped going up, it is only about 1 & half inches raised, the front screw bolt keeps turning but doesn't lift the back, is it at its maximum? The front legs are a lot higher, best regards stuart
JA: What's the make and model of your dishwasher? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's brand new & it's a DI6FABNE2
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Type 12509
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yeah I'm ok with the fitting etc
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 4 months ago.

Hi

These adjustable legs always play up on dishwashers as the cogs can stick. Now the rear feet should go as high as the front feet should. If it isnt then theres an issue with the adjuster on the rear foot.

In this case what i would do rather then pull it out from under the unit again and mess with the adjuster on the rear foot is higher the foor up again and get a piece or wood. Place this under the rear foot and then loer the foot and this should sort leveling it up from there.

But if the dishwasher is out already then lie it on its back and remove the rear foot and see if theres somthing jammed in there as the foot should go as high as the front feet.

Regards

Hi

Just wondering how you got on with the dishwasher as the question is still open. Do you still need more help on this?

If so then just get back to me. If not then if you could rate the answer that will close it.

Many thanks