Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My Whirlpool ADG 7569/1 dishwasher is cutting out and I

Customer Question

Hi my Whirlpool ADG 7569/1 dishwasher is cutting out and I can't programme it to a wash mode. It keeps returning to rinse and it fault light flashes 16 times between each pause
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 10 months ago.

Hi

16 flashes is FF error code which is a wash motor related fault.

What you can try first is remove the outer door panel and there you will see the wiring in the plastic holder going under the dishwasher. Open this up and inspect the wires there. Give each wire a tug as the wires like to break in there were it goees round the bend of the cabinet.

If the wires are good then you need to access the underneath of the dishwasher and there you will see the wash motor. Check the wiring block on there and if you have a multi meter you need to test the motor for contonuity. If faulty then you need to replace the motor from there.

So check them first and see what you find as if the wiring and motor are both fine then the control board will be the fault here.

Regards

Hi

Just wondering how you got on with the dishwasher as the question is still open. Do you still need more help on this?

If so then just get back to me. If not then if you could rate the answer that will close it.

Many thanks