Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

The re cycle pump wont run and is noisy on Diplomat our ADP

Customer Question

Hello Pearl the re cycle pump wont run and is noisy on Diplomat our ADP 8322 dishwasher I didn't see astart capacator on this pump are there 2 types?
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: no Ill try that . I could hear the pump and feel the mpountiung on the back where it goes int the rubber mounting vibrating as the pump tried to run , But thanks I'll try that and get back to you
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 months ago.

Can you tell me the manufacturer of the circulating pump as two manufacturers were used to supply these pumps

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello there . I didn't have the name of the pump at the time and my friend has decided to take the whole thing in for repair . Thanks for getting back to me . I looked online and it looked like a pump on a hotpont machine more than any other ones I had seen pictures of . Oh well it doesn't matter now but thanks any way ......Richard
Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 months ago.

The pump fitted to this appliance is either a Whirlpool or an Askoll but good luck fitting a Hotpoint one.