Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert

Have awo 3551 whirlpool washer ,clothes still wet ,checked

Customer Question

Have awo 3551 whirlpool washer ,clothes still wet ,checked hose fr kinks
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Awo 3551 , 6th sense model whirlpool washing machine , at least 8 years or older
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Maybe ,once flashed up f9 fault , but not since ,is it pressure switch
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really, put on rinse and spin there ,but clothes still wet and relaese cap under waher machine door ab pint water n there when unscrewed cap Not really ,put on spin and rinse and clothes still wet ,relaese cap under washing machine door ab pint of water there when I unscrewed it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 3 months ago.

hi I'm Ezekiel I will be helping you today does the washer wash properly does drain the water out

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
As I said drains some water but clothes still wet
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 3 months ago.

ok if some water is left in tub which is whats happening you have a blockage in the drain pump or the filter has debris in it not allowing full flow during drain common issue your washer should have a twist filter in front towards the bottom

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
There is not really water left n tub but clothes wet ,opened twist cap n bottom of front of washer and let out water
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 3 months ago.

the f9 error is just too much water 9ft in the machine after cycle is complete clear out filter then try draining again if it still doesn't not drain all the water then it will not go in to the spin mode the drain pump has a plastic propeller they are very common for breaking the pump will still run but the water will not pump out compledtely