George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  Senior Service & Technical Manager at Allsorts Recycling & Appliance Repairs
19471162

My beko wmb751441la has stopped working. I have gone through

Customer Question

Hi my beko wmb751441la has stopped working. I have gone through the manual mode and everything but the spin is working. Could it be the transformer has gone. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 5 months ago.

Hello John,

Please remove the rear panel to check that the belt is still in situ on the motor & pulley
If the belt is still in situ check that whilst the appliance is sat and should be rotating, is there a click from behind the fascia panel every so often (Motor Relay)
Please also remove the motor from the appliance and check the condition of the brushes at the rear of the motor and change them if they are lower in length than 15mm

Come back to me with your findings

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi George,
Thanks very much for your return reply, I have done what you ask and have remove and checked the belt. Everything look ok.when in spin/drain mode you do hear the motor click but nothing else happens. I'm to believe that this model is brush-less??

If you can hear the pcb clicking but the motor is not turning then you need to replace the motor

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Cheers ***** ***** George,

You are very welcome.
Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.