johnnn40, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I've repaired domestic and commercial appliances for 25+ years. I'm now working in a large kitchen.

My freezer is blowing cold air but not cold enough to freeze

Customer Question

Hi my freezer is blowing cold air but not cold enough to freeze my fridge is the same can u advise me please
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 3 months ago.

The ideal fridge temperature is 38 to 40 degrees F. Do you want yours colder than this? Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The freezer isn't freezing my food
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The freezer is colder than the fridge but isn't freezing food or water? The fridge doesn't seem cold enough either?
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 3 months ago.

OK. Thank you. Before considering parts replacement, inspect the condenser coil radiator for a layer of lint blocking the air flow through it. Vacuum clean any debris you find, and give the refrigerator a couple of hours to cool down. If this does not correct the problem, please let me know, and we'll pursue another solution to your problem. Please send me the brand name and model number.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.