Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

We have had real problems with our tumble drier Bosch

Customer Question

HI Pearl, we have had real problems with our tumble drier Bosch classixx7. I have just followed the advice online and have got the error code E:02 Please advise
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Bosch classixx7 a few months old, it has never worked properly
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: it depends on what the problem is
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: what does the error code mean?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Actually the charge is £11 not $5, which is $14.21 and it doesn't appear to be refundable. Despite feeling ripped off , I would still like to know is what does the E:02 error code mean and how do we fix it or should we get a technician?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** in the UK the amount listed is taken as a deposit and is automatically refundable if you do not get an answer to your query. Can you give me the full ENr of your dryer please.