Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We've poured a cup worth of water into one of the gas

Customer Question

We've poured a cup worth of water into one of the gas terminals on our Gaggenau 4 ring hob and it has now stopped working. The ignition clicking is not working dead silence. Can you help?
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Gaggenau 4 ring. Not sure of the model number. It's about 5 years old. I could take a photo?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it's simple enough then yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of. How can you help?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If none of the rings will spark, either the main power is off at the outlet or the spark module is faulty. Are you able to verify there is power to the hob?