Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I would like some advice on how to identify the problem and

Customer Question

I would like some advice on how to identify the problem and to get it repaired.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: The last 3 days
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is just a simple tumble dryer Nothing fancy
JA: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The make is AEG (German) and it is about 10 years old but on the outside it look very good also inside the tumble dryer like new. The tumble dryer is not used daily only 2 times per week.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What brand is it and the issue you are having?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Appliance GURU, I am still waiting for an answer and have not received one yet. I have paid now 4 times without getting an answer. I think this is all a scam. If not, please send my money back.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I see the previous expert has Opted out of your query...

I can see that you have a problem with an AEG dryer, but I do not see any description of what the problem is?...

Please can you let me know the model code and the product number from the label inside the door opening?