applianceman25, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Lead technician

My Miele dishwasher won't run a cycle it will fill up and

Customer Question

My Miele dishwasher won't run a cycle it will fill up and drain but not run
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About 6 years+ g841sci plus drain /inlet light flashing
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The outlet hose was split cause it to leak on floor hose ha now been replaced
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  applianceman25 replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** see if we can figure out what is going on with that unit. How long has it been down?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
A couple of weeks
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello is there anyone out there

Hello sorry kids and wife came home are you still there?

Sounds like you solved your leaking problem but since the dishwasher sat so long the motor has frozen. The 800 series DW was well known for doing that. So much so that Miele created a tool to fix without taking the machine apart. You can call Miele and they will be happy to sell it to you and explain how to use it or I will help in the process of using the tool. Here is the part number for that tool 05585740. Just give them a call tomorrow and get it on order and all your problems should be taken care of. Please let me know if I can help in any other way. Please be sure to rate!!!