Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My dishwasher has LEDs selection. These LEDs flash in a

Customer Question

My dishwasher has LEDs for function selection. These LEDs flash in a random event pattern when the washer is OFF. .
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: DWL DEA602S about 6 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depends how serious the problem is
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes. How to cure the problem.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If the flashing persists even when the machine is off, there is either water below the tub, in the base of the machine, or the main control has problems. Turn the power off at the mains for a few hours and inspect below the tub for water. Let me know what you find, please.