George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  Senior Service & Technical Manager at Allsorts Recycling & Appliance Repairs
19471162

Have Bosch washing machine that will not start if I get to

Customer Question

Have Bosch washing machine that will not start if I get to do anything it shows E63 error
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: WAS32465 N57 almost new FD 94082017
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes have just cleaned out the pump that was full of the wrong things and have tried the machine once after that where is went thru the cycle except it did not spin dry just stopped and that's we are now.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not I'm reasonably handy but not sure what E 63 error indicates as no one on the web tells me!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 5 months ago.

Below are the listed errors for that code:

System error

• incorrect variant coding FATAL ERROR - Reset error with OFF and ON Normal mode
  • no communication between Power Unit and - washing program is aborted - check variant coding in test mode
  • Operating Unit. - door is unlocked possibly - check D-Bus wire harness - 0perator control actions are blocked - replace power module
  • The current indication is frozen

Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.