Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a problem with the wash cycle taking too to finish.

Customer Question

Hi, Good afternoon. I'm Kumar, I have a problem with the wash cycle taking too long to finish. I
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: No
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Ye
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It takes in way too much water than normal and runs for more than 2 hours for a program that takes 1.10 hours
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I believe the issue you are having may be related to the pressure switch circuit. The pressure switch is mounted high on the cabinet once the top panel is removed. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?