bruce peterson
bruce peterson,
Experience:  appliance technician at Peterson Appliance Repair
88840966

Electrolux makes Frigidaire Affinity washing machines, I

Customer Question

Electrolux makes Frigidaire Affinity washing machines, I have model ATF6700FS2, when I try to start it the indicator lights come on, indicates the door is locked and then it shuts off without doing anything. I tried different settings and it does the same thing. What do you think is wrong with it?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bruce peterson replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today with your appliance issue. If you have not provided a model# ***** do so now to get most accurate help and make repair most effective. I would also ask to be rated for my support because this is the way that I am compensated for my time and knowledge.

You have a control board issue. It is either the display control or the main control board. You can order both boards from http://repairclinic.com

and which ever board you dont need you can send it back because they have a great return policy even if you have tried the part.