Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

The pause wont come off of my hotpoint untima TDC 970G, The

Customer Question

The pause wont come off of my hotpoint untima TDC 970G
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Hotpoint is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The model no is TDC970G
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: iF i CAN
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I Guestimate it is about 8yrs old
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect the issue lies with the electronic control. Turn the power off at the mains for at least 4 hours. Any change when plugged back in?