bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

It appears that a spring (or something) has broken in the

Customer Question

It appears that a spring (or something) has broken in the drop-down door of my fitted Nef microwave oven. (H5972S0GB)
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Nef, H5972s0GB, 5 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I'd guess it's a spring, so how to replace it?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** if you copy and paste the following link into your browser it gives you the illustrated breakdown for you microwave unit -- http://www.neff.co.uk/store/sparepart/finder/detail/H5972S0GB/01 then go to page 3 and the door fixing are listed. Its item 428608/09. You will have to remove the top and sides to access the fitting areas.