Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have model number WMD960P with a F05 fault. the guy on the

Customer Question

I have model number WMD960P with a F05 fault. the guy on the phone from hotpoint told me to under kick board and unscew a filter that may be blocked. There is a black circle which i managed to turn x 1 circle then it would go no further or back either. There was a small strem of water from this for a while.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Hotpoint is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: WMD960P about 4 yrs i think
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: it sounded an easy resolution until the black circle wouldnt rewind and im worried i have been given wrong advice and this should never have been turned
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** this youtube video may help you, do come back to me if you are still having troubles and we can proceed to the next stage --